About the Young Stroke Project, October 2020
On 2 October 2020, Stroke Foundation Young Stroke Project held our first webinar. If you missed our live webinar, you can watch the recorded version here.
This recorded webinar was intended for young stroke survivors to connect with other survivors, learn more about the project and to ask the team any burning questions.
- Adrian O’Malley – Host and young stroke survivor
- Simone Russell – Project Coordinator, Young Stroke Project
- Beverly Ridley – Project Coordinator, Young Stroke Project
- Saran Chamberlain – Project Coordinator, Young Stroke Project
- Katherine Yong – StrokeLine Team Leader
In this webinar
- Learn more about the project and how to get involved
- Meet the project team, including young stroke survivors
- Find out about Stroke Foundation’s StrokeLine and EnableMe
- Find out about other support for younger stroke survivors during COVID
- Ask the panel a question