The Young Stroke Podcast is a podcast for young stroke survivors and their support crew. Bringing together younger survivors to share their stories, along with tips on living a good life after stroke.
This series is on the topic of recovery. Hosted by Simone Russell, Young Stroke Project Coordinator.
Stroke happens in an instant, changing the lives of survivors and their family and friends. Stroke recovery is a huge topic. In this first series we will be exploring that early phase “I’ve had a stroke, now what?” From there we’ll take a look at recovery mindset and finding the new normal.
- Episode 1: “I’ve had a stroke now what?”
- Episode 2: Recovery mindset
- Episode 3: Finding the new normal
- Episode 4: Parents of young stroke survivors
- Episode 5: Friendships after stroke
- Episode 6: Dating after stroke
- Episode 7: Roles and relationships