Hosted by Paul Fink
I am Paul Fink…and I had a stroke. The series, Stroke of Luck, has been developed by Paul to both raise awareness of stroke and aphasia, and connect with other people who have faced difficult times. Guests include a mix of people who have also experienced a life-changing stroke and some well-known people who have overcome adversity, including cricketer Michael Klinger, disability champion Graeme Innes AM, and global marathon runner Tristan Miller.
- Legends, lessons and loss – Alisa Camplin
- Building resilience that lasts – Michael Klinger
- Changing perceptions of disability – Graeme Innes
- When the voice of summer went silent – Jim Maxwell
- Run for your life. Nobody runs 52 marathons in 52 weeks without a reason – Tristan Miller
- Marching to the tune of positivity – Don Elgin